Sunday, December 19, 2010

An inconsonant affair

I am returned!
After a trying month of struggling to make a fresh start with Typepad I have abandoned her as casually and heartlessly as I abandoned this blog a month ago.  My abandonment of Blogger was reckless and unreasonable but my abandonment of Typepad has, I believe, some justification.  During the month I spent with her I gave her a good deal of my time and patience, largely without response.  Furthermore she seemed to be determined to prevent the cyber-chums with whom I had built comfortable relationships through Blogger from having anything to do with me.   Fortunately for me some of those chums are more determined than she, I am grateful to them for bringing me to such senses that are left to me and to precipitate my return to blog hereafter with Blogger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back in the arms of an old love eh? I hope she forgives you and you have learned to stop looking for better when you've already got all you need. Having said that... (ahem...) name changes are ok, if they are for good reasons... and settings, themes, backgrounds, all that kind of thing.

The Flying Tortoise said...

Haha John, welcome back...